Monday, August 14, 2006

Click.

At times, I feel like skipping parts of my day, just to get thru the moment. Cause we all, at a certain point in our life, face sucky days, weeks, months, and even years. God forbid, some experience life so badly, theres really almost nothing to thank God for.

I mean, cant we all just fast forward to the end of our story? Wouldnt that be easier? Yes, we all know that lifes a journey, the media tells us that so often, it seems corny. I even laugh at times when I hear that statement. But seriously, why all the trouble?

We are all going to end up at the same place after all. ...right?

Our long trip is tiring, its so painful at times, why bother? We usually remember the bad days rather than the good ones, the pot holes on the road seems more evident than the smooth tar. If we took a good look around, is life really that beautiful?

So...whats up really?

Today, Im reminded, and no one tells it better than him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home