Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Teenage Firsts.

1 year old Sam.



As I approach the end of my teenage life, Im in the process of reflecting. Oh the many things Ive done in this period. The period where most people learn to love or to hate.

For me, I will always view it as one of the most significant times of my life. It is the season where I found myself, wrestled with God.

And I hope that I would continue to find myself,...and wrestle with God.

Here are some firsts, just in case I grow old and forget:


1.
First time running out of school.
2. First time making a teacher cry.
3. First time being a teacher in school. (I somehow managed to bluff those kids! Maybe they really thought I was balding.)
4.
First time getting drunk.
5. First cigar.
6.
First love.
7. First kiss.
8. First sermon.
9. First job.
10. First 'business' trip.


Do you still remember how it feels to be a teenager?

5 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger chaiyen said...

huh first love... what is it?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Haha, oh! Thought what hamsap msg was it. Some advert for nude pages. Deleted.

First love, hmmmm, think its the normal one. Not animals or cars.

;o)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Precious things said...

haha ya.. n u said ur car is ur wifey.. heh..
having affair ah?
notti notti

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Haha, my affair ended long ago.

Maybe its time for me to start another.

Just maybe...


=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home