Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can you keep a secret?

Can you really keep a secret?


Whats the biggest secret that youre hiding?

What if one day, everyone could see the real you?

Would they be surprised?

Or would they go, 'Yup...thats the Sam we all know!'?


Like it or not, all of us share some little secret. Big or small, no one ever really knows us. It might be something we put in our heart never to tell,...or sometimes, we just don't know how to share.

Im not sure if I'll ever get to open all my closets. Put away what people would think of you, what if that closet involves someone else? A whole group of people perhaps? Would coming clean be the best thing to do?

In the words of Meredith,


"The truth...it hurts sometimes...so we lie."


They always say that honesty is the best policy. But is it really so?

Thats something we would only know if we really try.



//



On a lighter note, UC Berkeley, the University that I studied at during my trip to the States in June, is ranked No.5 in the world. Now, thats pretty cool. Just maybe, I'll do my postgraduate there.

;o)

6 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger chaiyen said...

do you have my secret? heheh... you can share me yours :) all the best for your week.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hmmmm, Im not sure which secret!

Thanks for the wish, todays my last.
And Im doing what Ive been trying to do all my life.

Responsibility is key.


;o)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Precious things said...

woosh.. why suddenly all secret-y.. heh.. did u tell a small white lie? n feeling guilty>? haha HORRR!!!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hahaha, hmmmm...maybe, maybe not.

But the post didnt come out of that.

Hey, when wanna go out with Wee Ling again?


=)

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;o) d:)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Sam said...

...@...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home