Friday, January 05, 2007

When will I see you again?





If I dont come back.



I hope you will remember me when Im gone.

I hope that I'll be in your thoughts, your conversations.

I hope my life has made that difference in yours.

I hope you forgive me for all my wrong.

I hope that life will treat you well.

I hope music will always be in your heart.

I hope you know that I was genuine.

I hope you know that I miss you.

All the times I said I love you...I meant it with all thats within me.



//




.sm.

5 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger chaiyen said...

is bangkok that dangerous? no worries... will remember you and bring your bones back to the land of the mamak.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hey there!

Hehe, well its been alright the pass few days. Didnt manage tigers with the group but its been really good.

Looks like your mag pics are pretty alright, will see you soon, flight in 6 hours.


d=)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger sportygal said...

hei hei...
Wow....u really scared of bombs n coups huh?! So I guess if you don't reply this then I'll know what happened =p
Why did you go anw? Forgot to ask u when we were in KL....hehe =p
Are u back already?
Well, hope it was good =)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hey Rach!


Well, abit drama this time since its pretty fun knowing theres danger around. But heres my reply. so you know what happened. Hehe.

Oh went for a holiday, just got back this morning with the rest. Yup yup, 6 of us all together that went.

Wont be seeing you for sometime, do take care alright?

All the best in taking over the world.


;o)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hey J!

Glad you dropped by. Take care back home alright?


d=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home