Monday, September 18, 2006

What Makes You Tick?

What Makes You Tick?



Some people told me that they have never seen me angry.

Truth is, I do get angry. Just that, most of the times, when I do, its at my family. Why? Maybe its because I expect more from them. My bros get it the most especially when it comes to the things that make me tick. You dont wanna make me tick, or get angry for that matter.

So what makes me tick?


I get annoyed by incompetent people.


Especially when they present themselves all great, then dont deliver. Somehow it gets to me. Maybe its because of the way Im made, I just cant stand them. Most of the time, it doesnt show. Why? Not because I try to fake it, I dont really believe in the faking business.


I tell myself...it aint worth it.


I dont get ticked all the time, cause I dont believe its worth getting ticked. Problem with that, theres a tendency to lower the value of people, believing that they are not worth being angry at. Id like to believe, all of us are of worth. Cause if we are not, whats the value of life?



//



Saying so, how competent are University graduates? Most of my mates, including myself, cant remember what we did last semester. Why are we pushing all for academics when chances are, after graduating, we might just forget all that we have learnt?

Im a strong believer in education. Its through education that a nation will grow. Take our Southern neighbour for an example. They are civilized simply because they have the brains to be. Not until we get everyone to move forward, will we really move on.

But in Uni, its about building our lenses. Its how we think, its how we see things, it forms who we can be. Most of the time, we wont be using what we learnt in Uni. But we would most probably be using our techniques that we acquired to learn what we learnt in Uni in life.



//



One of my angels would be leaving this coming week. Am gonna miss you.


Malaysia's politics d=)




9 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger chaiyen said...

yah when you get angry you won't normally scold or show your temper to that person, you will sit down and complain it to us. it is quite funny you can laugh about it. maybe they are so crazy you find it amusing "ppl like that does exist?" mastering that too.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Mentos!


Hahaha, no worries.


Well, I really believe so. But of course theres a certain amount of basic stuff that we need to knoe in our field.


Bout ISA, Id take my chances going down with Jeff. Lol.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Yen, hehe, thanks for being there for me to complain to.


Not everyone can understand the stress when you work with special ppl. Sometimes, its really just GG, or T.T


I think I might know what makes you tick. See see! Haha, terra?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger chaiyen said...

don't be evil sam. i hit hit then you know. but you are right the ppl that only see and talk but not do anything. those ppl that follow protocols... i am jack bauer hehehe.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Haha, Jacks the man.


But I really think you should try Grey. Once you start that affair, you never wanna look back.



d;)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Felix :O) said...

"sometimes, it's just GG"... haha, that's quite funny.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Yo Felix!


Yeah...sometimes, its really just like that. It can be so odd, Ive got nothing to say.


Evil for me to say, but there are many many special people around. Brutally honest bout that.


Oh, show me your new earphones alright? Haha, wanna see how power d=)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sharmane said...

hey sam! what u said about not getting tick because it aint worth it but in actual u're degrading them thinking they're not worth it is so true! i nvr seen it from tht pt of view b4. There's always to sides to a coin la. I think whn we get very ticked at a person, it (sometimes)just shows how much that person means to us.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hey there!


Yuppers. Thats why maybe I get ticked alot by my family, they mean heaps to me.


Im really trying at times, not to degrade ppl. But many times, for the sake of not throwing words that I might regret later, cause me search for ways to keep it in.


Of course, theres always the forgive and forget and be understanding. As great as I try to be, Im only human.



//



Oh yeah! Hey ready to become an angel? Ehehehe d=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home